Your NetID is used to access important University systems including:
• University email
• Northwestern Library online resources
• The Canvas online learning system
• Grades and transcripts
• Campus wireless network
If you have any questions about your NetID, contact Northwestern IT for help.
- Northwestern email
Communications from the University will be sent to your u.northwestern.edu email account. If you have not yet activated your account, check the log in information sent in your acceptance packet to get started. You can set up your u.northwestern.edu account to forward to another account you check regularly.
For assistance, contact the Northwestern IT department.
- WildCARD student ID
The WildCARD student ID provides:
• Access to campus libraries, labs and other facilities
• Intercampus shuttle bus access
• Discounts from many Evanston and Chicago businesses.
A written transcript of each of the videos
in this orientation is avaliable by request.