- Northwestern University Library is one of the leading private research libraries in the U.S.
- The Evanston campus is home to Northwestern's main library.
- Schaffner Library is on the Chicago campus.
- A large amount of library resources are also available online.
- Writing and Math Places
The Writing Place
- Consultants can help at any stage of the writing process
- Graduate — and undergraduate — level assistance is available
- Appointments are held on the Chicago and Evanston campuses as well as online
- Before making an appointment, you must register online using your Northwestern email address.
The Math Place
- A free tutorial service provided for students in undergraduate or graduate level courses
- Appointments are offered in-person on the Chicago campus or online via Skype
- Academic and Career AdvisingContact the Student Services team for help with course planning, career resources, academic or personal issues, and for assistance navigating Northwestern policies and resources.
- Student Advisory BoardNorthwestern University School of Professional Studies Student Advisory Board, also known as SAB, serves as an advocate and a voice for the SPS student body. The SAB promotes communication and a sense of community among SPS students and works to enhance available student services. If you have questions contact SAB via email at email@example.com.
- Services for Students with Disabilities: AccessibleNU
If you need assistance with regard to any disability, notify AccessibleNU promptly for help in obtaining appropriate services. Students seeking disability accommodations can contact AccessibleNU at 847-467-5530 in Evanston or 312-503-4042 in Chicago. You can also visit the AccessibleNU web pages for more information.