Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Register now for OLLI's Spring Semester 2015 — new members are welcome!
OLLI's 14-week spring session runs from Monday, March 2 to Friday, June 5, 2015. To review OLLI's spring catalog and registration procedures click here. To request a copy of the spring catalog be mailed to you .
Spring registration closes on Thursday, February 19th.
OLLI's 2014–2015 Academic Calendar
• Fall Semester: September 8–December 12, 2014
• Winter Session: Tuesday, January 20–Monday, February 16, 2015
• Spring Semester: March 2–June 5, 2015
• Summer Session: July 6–August 6, 2015
OLLI and Northwestern University will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, September 1, 2014
- Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28, 2014
- Monday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 25, 2014
- Wednesday, December 31, 2014 and Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Monday, January 19, 2015
- Monday, May 25, 2015
- Friday, July 3, 2015
Considering OLLI? Attend an Information Session
Evanston:Tuesday, February 3, 2015
1840 Oak Ave., Suite 200S
Chicago:Wednesday, February 4, 2015
10–11:30 a.m. Wieboldt Hall, Room 507
339 E. Chicago Ave.
Call OLLI to reserve a seat!
Evanston: Lisa D'Angelo, 847-492-8204
Chicago: Paula Foster, 312-503-7881
OLLI Commemorates 25 Years at Northwestern
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Northwestern University (OLLI) celebrates 25 years of providing a dynamic learning community for adults over 50 on Northwestern's Chicago and Evanston campuses. Inspired by Northwestern trustee Newton Minow, OLLI began as the Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILR), a part of Northwestern University School of Professional Studies. It was thought a peer-led program — not designed around academic credit, but for the pure joy of learning, would be a good fit for Northwestern and... [more]