Kirsty Montgomery, Director
Lisa D'Angelo, Administrative Assistant, Evanston
500 Davis St., Suite 700
Evanston, IL 60201
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30am–4:30pm
339 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
OFFICE HOURS: 9:00am–5:00pm
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute offers study group sessions on the Evanston and Chicago campuses of Northwestern University.
Printable maps (PDF format):
Discounted parking is available on the Chicago campus for $7.50. Discount tickets are to be used at the Northwestern University lot at the Huron-Superior parking garage for up to six hours. You may pick up discount tickets from the OLLI office Monday to Thursday from Noon to 12:45 p.m. or 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. You may pick up three discount tickets at a time. Please follow the instructions below for how to use this discount ticket. You will pay at the garage. For more information, contact the OLLI office at 312-503-7881.
Instructions for self-validation parking on the Chicago Campus
- Park at the Northwestern University Huron-Superior Self-Park Garage at 222. E. Huron. Enter the lot from E. Huron (one way going west) or E. Superior Street (one way going east).
- Take the entry ticket from the machine when you enter the garage and keep it with you.
- Obtain a discount ticket from the 5th floor Membership Information Desk, Monday to Thursday from Noon to 1:30pm or from the OLLI office from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., or from the OLLI event you are attending.
- Upon returning to the garage, go to the pay station located in any of the elevator lobbies. Insert your entry ticket, followed by your discount ticket.
- The total amount due will be shown, and you can pay by cash or credit card. If you have parked in the garage for six hours or less, your total should be $7.50. Your receipt and paid ticket will be returned to you.
- Proceed to your vehicle; you have 20 minutes to exit the garage. At the exit, insert your paid ticket into the exit station and the gate arm will automatically be raised.
Parking options include on-street metered parking, the City of Evanston Clark/Church Avenue Self Park Garage, and a 14-week Multi-Lot NU Permit (available for purchase through the Evanston OLLI office). You can also park in the building garage at 500 Davis. For more information, call the OLLI office at 847-492-8204.