For students and professionals seeking to build math and analysis proficiency, the Analytic Foundations post-baccalaureate certificate program is designed to strengthen their quantitative background for graduate school or to enhance their data analysis skills for their careers. Consisting of courses in applied mathematics, statistics, and calculus, the program provides students with a quantitative foundation for data analysis—a critical skillset that is applicable to a wide range of industries.
Analytic Foundations post-baccalaureate certificate students will:
- Apply mathematical concepts to real-world research and business situations
- Demonstrate quantitative reasoning skills to solve complex problems
- Analyze data using a variety of mathematical and statistical methods
Four from the following:
- MATH 202 Finite Mathematics
- MATH 220 Differential Calculus
- MATH 224 Integral Calculus
- MATH 230 Differential Calculus of Multivariable
- MATH 240 Linear Algebra
- STAT 202 Introduction to Statistics
Note: It is recommended that students who do not have a recent academic math background begin with MATH 202, and/or complete MATH 101 College Algebra or MATH 113 Precalculus prior to enrolling in MATH 220.