Global Business Certificate Program
In today's global economy, business organizations need to think beyond national boundaries and develop expertise in working in a variety of markets. Working internationally requires that we learn to understand and appreciate diverse cultures, while serving the strategic needs and mission of our own organization. The Global Business post-baccalaureate certificate program provides a flexible curriculum that allows business students to individualize their study.
Global Business post-baccalaureate certificate students will:
- Acquire knowledge and perspectives of varying aspects of our ever-evolving global economy
- Enhance their abilities to communicate and engage in the international arena
- Develop tools to work in specialized international business markets
- Analyze various international business practices and determine appropriate strategies for working across borders
Four of the following:
- ACCOUNT 390 Topics: International Accounting
- ECON 326 Economics of Developing Countries
- ECON 362 International Finance
- FINANCE 202 Introduction to Finance
- MKTG 360 International Marketing
- ORG BEH 372 International Business
- ORG BEH 391 Topics in Management: Global Leadership
Other courses focused on global topics may also be applied to this certificate, with the permission of an academic adviser or academic dean. Finance and economics courses typically require prerequisites.