Pregraduate Business Administration Certificate
The Pregraduate Business Administration post-baccalaureate certificate prepares students for the core curriculum of many graduate business schools, including MBA programs. Courses in a range of business-related subjects give students an advantage in the competitive application process and environment of graduate business study. If students are interested in applying to graduate business schools, it is recommended that they first examine the admission requirements of the program or programs to which they plan to apply to guide them in their decisions about course enrollment at SPS.
Pregraduate Business Administration post-baccalaureate certificate students will:
- Apply accounting, finance, or economic principles to analyze data, present information, and solve problems
- Develop quantitative skills and reasoning in preparation for more advanced study in business school.
- Strengthen their strategic, business communication and critical thinking skills to prepare them to compete with other professional students at the MBA level
Five of the following:
- ACCOUNT 201 Intro to Financial Accounting*
- ACCOUNT 202 Intro to Managerial Accounting*
- ECON 201 Introduction to Macroeconomics
- ECON 202 Introduction to Microeconomics
- FINANCE 202 Introduction to Finance
- FINANCE 360 Corporate Finance
- MATH 101 Algebra*
- MATH 220 Differential Calculus
- MKTG 201 Principles of Marketing
- ORG BEH 301 Organization Behavior
- STAT 202 Introduction to Statistics
Students who want to pursue completely customized study for business school preparation might also want to consider the Business concentration with the Pregraduate Study programs.