- CNNMoney ranked financial advisors #3 in their list of 20 fasting growing jobs
- The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment is expected to grow by 32% for personal financial advisors from 2010 to 2020, which is much faster than the national average for all occupations.
- Forbes Magazine named financial planner as top 5 best job in 2012.
- US News rated the financial planner career path as one of the “50 best careers in 2011.”
- $64,750 (2010) US Bureau of Labor Statistics
CFP Board Career Center
Employeers in the financial planning industry are seeking talent to support industry expansion.
Visit the CFP Board Career Center for free online resources, such as:
- Job postings
- Internship opportunities
- Confidential resume posting
- Job alert notification process
- Company profiles
- Geographic searches
- Career development resources
- Financial planning industry information