On-Campus Program: Weeknight CFP Courses and Class Schedule
- Taking more than one course at a time at least once during the program such as Income Tax, Estate or Retirement Planning. (Taking more than two courses per term is not recommended.)
- Taking the Introduction and Investment course by themselves (i.e. do not double up).
- Taking the Financial Plan Development and Presentation course by itself at the end of the program. (Per CFP Board no exceptions will be made.)
Courses are held according to the schedule below, but may be subject to change.
- Click on a course link to register.
- To see the dates and prices for multiple courses, filter by term.*
*NOTE: The Spring, 2017 Financial Plan Development and Presentation will be held at 440 S. LaSalle St. in the Loop.
|300-0 Intro to Financial Planning||X||X|
|301-0 Insurance Planning||X||X|
|312-0 Investment Planning||X||X|
|313-0 Income Tax Planning||X||X|
|314-0 Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits||X||X|
|315-0 Estate Planning||X||X|
320-0 Financial Plan Development and Presentation (Capstone) *Only offered during the Fall and Spring terms. Please plan your schedule with this in mind.
Sample Standard Course Plan
|SPRING||Income Tax||Financial Plan|
Sample Accelerated Course Plan
|WINTER||Insurance + Retirement||[March Exam]|
|SPRING||Income Tax + Estate|