- Higher salaries. Earn up to 13% more than your non-certified peers.
- Increases job security. Validates your competency in liquidity, capital and risk management functions.
- Better career flexibility. Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves marketability. Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market.
- Boosts relevancy. Stay current in the profession with continuing education requirements.
Employees with a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Certification may earn:
- Treasury Manager: $59,597 - $113,446
- Senior Treasury Analyst: $48,77 - $88,084
- Treasury Analyst: $44,385 - $67,973
- Cash Manager: $56,5979 -$95,946
- Treasury Director: $64,111 - $139,443
Salaries from PayScale.com as of December 2012