Information for Scholarship Applicants
Welcome to the 2017 College Preparation Program!
On this page you'll find:
- Steps to complete your Request for Application Fee Waiver and/or Tuition Scholarship Application
- Application Fee Waiver and Tuition Scholarship Application forms to download and submit
- Steps on how to submit a "Statement of Need" for financial assistance
Application Fee Waiver
To request a waiver of the application fee, students and a parent/guardian are required to submit this form via email, fax, or mail. Your application fee will not be waived until we receive this form. Students submitting an Application Fee Waiver Form must complete their full admission application before March 1, 2017.
1. Complete the online Application Fee Waiver Form
Your application for admission is not complete until we receive the following:
- the Application Fee Waiver form
- your supplemental application materials (official transcript and teacher/counselor recommendation form or letter)
- your online application
Approval of an application fee waiver does not constitute approval for a tuition scholarship or acceptance to the program.
Tuition Scholarship Application
Application Deadline: March 1, 2017
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded only to domestic students who have completed their junior year, demonstrate financial need, and hold strong academic and extracurricular achievement.
For full consideration of a tuition scholarship, you must complete the following steps:
2. Submit a "Statement of Need" for financial assistance (as a .doc, .pdf, etc.).
We encourage students to submit a brief statement with further information that may be helpful to the scholarship evaluation committee. The statement should address any unusual financial circumstances. Please use a separate sheet of paper. Make sure applicant's name is on all attached documents.
Students submitting a Tuition Scholarship Application must also complete their full Admissions Application (online application, letter of recommendation, and official transcript) by March 1, 2017. Scholarship Applications received after this date will not be considered.
All scholarship applicants will be notified of the scholarship evaluation committee’s decision after the deadline.