Tuition and Fees
Summer 2017 Tuition: Current School of Professional Studies Students
- Undergraduate tuition, per course/unit of credit: $1,811
- 60 percent tuition deposit, per course (SPS undergraduate students only): $1086.60
- Audit fee, per course (for SPS courses only, refundable until June 17): $906
- General lab fee (indicated in course description): $89
- Science lab fee (indicated in course description): $299
- Late registration fee: $75
- Retroactive registration fee: $225
- Official transcripts, per copy (plus additional $25 for rush requests): $10
- Late payment penalty: $100
- Declined credit card administration fee: $25
- See individual course descriptions for professional development course fees
- Click here for Registration information
Until all financial obligations are paid in full, the financial hold could cause:
- Registration to be cancelled or prevented
- Diplomas or transcripts to be held
- Enrollment or degrees to be unconfirmed
- You also are liable for any costs associated with collection of your unpaid bills, including, but not limited to, collection agency costs, court costs, and legal fees.
For more information about tuition, fees and billing, visit the Student Financial Services website.
For information about adds, drops and withdrawls, see the Changes in Registration page.