2020 Osher Institutes National Conference
The closest major airport to the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay is the Tampa International Airport (TPA). It is about a five-minute drive from the airport to the hotel.
If you are driving or renting a car, self-parking at the Grand Hyatt Tampa is complimentary.
Transportation to the Hotel
Complimentary Airport Shuttle to Grand Hyatt
- Once you land at Tampa International Airport, take the tram across to the main airport concourse building
- Continue down to the baggage claim area to locate your checked luggage
- After picking up your luggage, call the hotel at 913-874-1234
- The hotel operator will answer and ask for your location which will be posted in the airport as blue or red
- Please wait outside for ground transportation and look for the Hyatt logo on the shuttle
Complimentary Shuttle to Airport
- The shuttle leaves every 30 minutes starting at 5am and ending at 1am
- When you want to leave, go to the lobby and notify one of the bellmen/doormen so they are aware and the shuttle will pick you up outside on the half hours.
The hotel is about three miles from the Tampa Airport. Uber and Lyft are available in Tampa.