Host a NUCPS Course at Your Agency
On-Site at the Location of Your Choice. Earn Up to 4 Free Seats.
Each year, agencies across the U.S. host NUCPS Management, Crash Investigation & Reconstruction, Traffic Safety Engineering, and Police Motorcycle courses. Our hosts play a vital role in creating opportunities for local and regional law enforcement professionals to enhance their education closer to home.
Interested in hosting?
Contact us at email@example.com
to let us know which of our courses you are interested in hosting, and one of our directors will be in touch!
NUCPS Hosting Experience
Hosting a NUCPS course is easy and hassle-free.
- No Costs! Our course hosts incur no out-of-pocket course-related costs for hosting a NUCPS class.
- Earn up to 4 Free Seats! A host agency can earn up to four free seats at the course it is hosting, depending on the number of paying students enrolled in the class. These seats can be used for the host’s personnel or can be sold to other agencies.
Hosting agencies or organizations are responsible for providing:
- Suitable classroom in terms of size, internet access, and general course requirements. Courses vary in length. For programs such as SPSC or the Executive Management Program, we can work with you to determine the course schedule.
- A contact person who is available to assist instructors during the course; and,
- Promotion of course to local law enforcement agencies to help boost enrollment. This may include mailings, e-mailings, phone calls, social media, advertising, and PR.
Hosts may provide students with options and recommendations for hotels, meals, and transportation but are not required to book hotels, schedule meals, or provide transportation.
NUCPS Handles the Rest
- Student registration & billing;
- Outstanding course instructors;
- Required course materials;
- Custom course flyers for agencies to use in promoting the course;
- Course listing on the NUCPS website;
- Inclusion of course in e-blasts to NUCPS in-house list of prospective students; and,
- Promotional PDF flyers for hosts to use when promoting the course.
NUCPS recommends planning at least 9 – 12 months in advance. This lead time helps both NUCPS and the host agency promote the course and allow potential participants to secure funding.